Are you ready for a new challenge and an opportunity to keep current with Technology?
I am recruiting for a US Based National client to find a seasoned Project Manager to help rollout a 5G Network in the Chicago area. This exciting opportunity will filled quickly so be sure to apply as soon as possible.
The Project Manager provides leadership, expertise, communications, quality control, guidance, project and program management expertise for 5G wireless development projects.
You will be responsible for providing the end-to-end program and project plans for each wireless deployment project within your assigned area.
Core operational responsibilities include ensuring consistency in processes, reporting, forecasting, and data integrity with respect to the market buildout for each radio location, data center and transport network associated within the 5G wireless ecosystem.
– Understand the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process.
– Works with market cross-functional departments (RF engineering, site acquisition, zoning, construction, transport and project accounting) and peers in other markets to identify and share best practices.
– Ensures team clearly understands roles and responsibilities for the duration of the program.
– Creates and builds program and project plans. Facilitates and drives the customer, partner and other support teams to identify and schedule all the tasks for end-to-end deployment.
– Identifies goals and success criteria, drives the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts and resolves with the appropriate level of management.
– Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
– Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions.
– Identifies and helps the team make program trade-offs to balance scope, time, and costs.
– Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item resolution and tracks task completion.
– Communicates updates on major milestones and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
– Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with PMO and Program Manager to ensure appropriate reporting.
– Leads core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of task.
– Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– 8+ years of end-to-end wireless deployment experience which includes, engineering, provisioning, site development, construction, Commissioning and Integration, acceptance and operations tasks.
– Bachelor?s Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
– PMP certification preferred but not required.
– Hands on experience developing wireless project schedules utilizing one of the following Site Development tools: OneVision, Site Tracker, Siterra, Turf Manager or Field Force.
– Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
– Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
– Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Possesses a successful track record (on time, minimize scope creep and within budget) of construction projects.
– Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities, sometimes under extreme time-critical conditions.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project and Outlook as well as Smartsheets.