FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large telecom company, for a Project Director to join on a 2 year contract be based in Oslo, Norway.
Job Title: Network Program Director
The Network Program Director will be accountable for managing complex and/or large programs, leading its program teams and interfacing with key customer contacts from its early pre-sales to delivery conclusion phases manly in telecom area.
This leader will be securing that projects goals are met and aligned, customer?s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract. He/she will serve as the escalation point for all service delivery activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
– Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
– Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
– Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction). Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
– Assist and provide execution/project knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks and proper alignment of customer requirements.
– Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography in a matrix capacity.
– Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
– Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
– Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
– Identify and address the end to end implications of changes or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
– Accountable for OHS in execution
– In addition to this, the Network Program Director provides support and shares his/her expertise during customer engagement activity and support the organization during the RFP process and acts as CFR role
– Norwegian speaker / ideally Norweigian resident
– Education: bachelor?s degree in engineering, MBA is plus
– Functional experience: Radio Access Networks, Mobile Telecom experience
– Min years of experience: (12 years, 8 of which in Project Management and preferably Program Management)
– Must have proven track record in leading Radio, Transmission type of Projects, at least 5 years of experience leading complex Mobile RAN Project
– Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that the company can realize as a customer engagement.
– Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.) with strong ability to interact at the senior level, able to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
– Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
– In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
– Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
– Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
– Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
– PMI PMP and PgMP certifications
– Contract management
– 3rd pp suppliers management experience
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks