An international market leader within the world of telecoms and technology is looking for an experienced Project Director to work in Dusseldorf, Germany with extensive experience of overseeing and delivering radio access network (RAN) based projects
Project Director main responsibilities will include:
- Be active in projects from initial pre-sales stages, designing and developing competitive solutions and ensuring contract signing.
- Ensure project delivery including managing the risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution and reporting.
- Be the point of contact for the client maintaining excellent customer relations and satisfaction.
- Ensure all deliverables SLAs and timelines are met.
- Manage day to day project communication within all stakeholders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers including agreements, SLAs, planning and deliverables.
- Manage project budgets within the scheduled timeframes,
- Produce detailed project plans highlighting dependencies.
- Monitor the program/project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- High project management skills within a complete end to end project lifecycle.
- Have technical background within mobile and fixed networks infrastructure, particularly within deployment, planning and optimization.
- Extensive experience in delivering 4G RAN projects with good knowledge/experience in 5G a big plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or Telecommunication.
- PMP certified or ITIL v3 is highly preferred.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile telecom company.
- Experience with managing virtual teams across various geographical locations is a plus.
- Fluency in English mandatory with German an added advantage.
- Experience within German telecom projects is preferred