Project Coordinator – Telecoms
Our client, an international company has a telecommunications division that is interviewing immediately for a Project Coordinator to support the delivery of 3G / 4G / LTE / 5G telecom wireless projects with the UK?s leading operators such as Vodafone / MBNL / CTIL / EE / Telefonica / O2. Any experience with companies such as Huawei / Ericsson / Nokia / Oracy / GTL / ARCC / WHP / Sitec / DMN / Commscope / Mono Consultants etc. would also be interesting.
Despite the current Coronavirus situation, interviews are ongoing for an immediate start for candidates already based in the UK.
Candidates MUST already be based in the UK and have elgibility to work in the UK. Candidates that do not meet this criteria will not be considered due to the urgency of the project.
Location: Manchester / Birmingham / London (in that order of preference, an occasional travel to meetings)
Scope of Work
– Support the delivery of the projects
– Support finance and invoicing
– Support Reporting
– Scheduling of field team site visits
– Support customer faced meetings
– Understand system tools
– Opportunity for progression
– MS Office skills
– Experience in service delivery
– Experience in mobile telecommunications specifically quality or network rollout