Are you ready for a new challenge and an opportunity to keep current with Technology?
I’m recruiting for a US Based National client to find Project Coordinators to help rollout a national 5G Network.
The roles are based in Chicago and on the East coast, this is a great opportunity to join a exciting Poject that promises longevity in the role.
The Project Coordinator will assist the program manager with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. The candidate will organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
– Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
– Develop and maintain the Site Asset database that is utilized by RF Engineering to select cell site options.
– Manage the day-to-day data entry tasks associated with the Site or Data Center project tracking tool, Jira Ticketing System and any other internally developed or commercially purchased tools.
– Analyze project data and produce insights to optimize schedule, cost, scope or quality.
– Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
– Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
– Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
– Providing administrative support as needed.
– Undertaking project tasks as required.
– Support the Program Manager to develop project strategies.
– Ensure projects adhere to frameworks/governances and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
– Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
– Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
– Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
– Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
– Degree in business, administration or a related field required.
– Three years of experienceas a Project Coordinator.
– Previous experience with wireless network deployments
– Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
– Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
– Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
– PMP certification preferred but not required.
– Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills..
– Capable of managing multiple projects and responsibilities, sometimes under extreme time-critical conditions.
– Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
– Ability to work on tight deadlines.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project and Outlook as well as Smartsheets.