Location: Kennesaw, GA
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Support the project staff in handling Charter.
- Plan and coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks.
- Updates necessary tracking systems to ensure that project and program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Keep Management informed regarding the progress of all project coordination activities.
- Alert Management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of assigned projects.
- Coordinate all tasks related to invoicing and purchase orders.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project and program for both internal and external distribution.
- Manage the process of material requisitions and purchase orders.
- Responsible for the creation and close out of projects.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Obtain and ensure commitment to schedules from necessary team members.
- Perform a wide variety of administrative duties as required to support project completion.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Jira (preferred).
- Ability to create and complex maintain spreadsheets and documents.
- Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and systems
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, will be communicating across different business units and to customers
- After OEM Specialist enters order, PC will manage the process
- Scheduling – ensuring dates are being adhered to, identifying where the problem is and communicating this back
- May take on additional PM responsibilities once trained
- Software skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Jira (preferred)
For more information about this role, please apply or contact me directly.