First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager (RAN) to work in Reading, UK.
- Responsible for the management of one of more SWC’S activities from initial instruction through to handover & acceptance of the site ready for the build.
Position Description (Programme Manager):
- Support the project team to deliver sites from initial survey & design to legally accessed. This is mainly, but not limited to:
- Working with the RF team to ensure that the Nomination for the works is produced and issued with a PO to the survey & design supplier.
- Programming of survey works in line with customer prioritization and volume targets.
- Interfacing between the supplier & the RF team to ensure that the Nomination for the works is amended if required to match the results for the survey.
- Tracking submission of the design drawing from the supplier is submitted within the agreed SLA and meets the technical requirement of the RF nomination.
- Issue of the approved design to the Acquisition supplier with a PO for the scope required.
- Tracking the completion of lease read and planning check & recording the results in the internal database.
- Escalation and management of activity blockers/dependencies & subsequent activity required to clear and move the site forward.
- Tracking the completion of DOV/Lease renewal/Planning applications in conjunction with the acquisition supplier & recording progress in the internal database.
- Validation of completed AHOP data once the scope for works is completed by the acquisition supplier.
Qualifications required for a Programme Manager:
- Qualified RICS or Chartered Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of network deployment and delivery projects.
- Experience of working with blue-chip clients.
- A professionally structured approach to project delivery.
- Experience of telecoms portfolio property management including MSA’s.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in managing sub-contract resource & finance.
- Soft skills: Results-focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi-functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast-moving environment.
- Prior experience in a network deployment environment (min 2 years)
- Prior experience in a mobile telecoms environment (min 2 years)
- Strong knowledge of using the MBNL Toolset including ADC build, Wurzel, MBNL Property Database.
- Strong knowledge of MBNL Property Acquisition Manual.
- Strong knowledge of Town & country planning regulations.
- Knowledge of the technology used in the MBNL live network & deployment processes for TX, 2G and 4G equipment.