We are recruiting for a leading global telecommunications carrier committed to pushing the boundaries of Automation. Their innovative services portfolio, including Software Defined Networks, IP (Layers 1, 2, and 3) networking technologies is transforming the way the world connects. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
If you are a strategic thinker with technical expertise, an outgoing personality, and a passion for driving innovation in the telecommunications industry, we invite you to apply and be a key player in our journey to success!
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a full range of product marketing initiatives. This includes market analysis, delivery of customer propositions, sales channel enablement, and the execution of digital campaigns across multiple channels. The role involves being the orchestrator, ensuring collaboration across relevant groups to execute a shared go-to-market strategy.
- Market Research: Perform primary and secondary research to understand market dynamics and buyers.
- Competitive Intelligence: Define solution alternatives, assess strengths and weaknesses, and identify points of differentiation.
- Market Segmentation: Define market segments, target customer profiles, buyer personas, influencers, and buying processes.
- Go-to-Market Strategies: Develop effective strategies for product and solution launches.
- Product Launches: Plan and manage product launches in collaboration with product management, marketing, and channel teams.
- Value Proposition: Create and deliver a differentiated value proposition, messaging, and product-related content.
- Engagement and Advocacy: Persuade and engage with market and influencer audiences, becoming an "evangelist" for the portfolio.
- Voice of the Customer: Manage and support the voice of the customer initiatives and programs.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience in the B2B technology sector.
- Technical understanding of IP/networking technologies (layer 1, layer 2, layer 3).
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the telecom/cloud/technology sector with B2B-focused IP data networking products and solutions.
Reasons Why You Should Apply
- Opportunity to contribute to an exponentially growing business.
- International, cross-functional team collaboration.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Fun and open team culture.