FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large and leading media services company with more than 2500 media service and broadcast experts, primarily based out of 11 main service hubs around the globe. Every day, millions of people on all continents watch television programs prepared, managed and broadcast by this company. Every year, the business delivers more than 2.7 million hours of programming in more than 60 languages for nearly 600 TV channels.
Through your engagement as a Sourcing Business Partner, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to a business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic sales and product/project forums.
The Sourcing Business Partner shall promote and drive business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and the existing supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies. You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution to the Business Unit profitability. Key category areas of responsibility include Broadcast IT Hardware and Software, Services, Consultancy and Indirect spend.
Responsibilities as a Procurement Manager:
- Understand business and portfolio needs and proactively drive value-add solutions in Broadcast, Service, Consultancy and Indirect categories
- Engage with the Business to develop cross-category solutions that deliver agreed-upon financial and operational objectives
- You will Identify needs in projects and product areas and develop, implement and drive Sourcing Solutions
- Anticipate trends in the product portfolio and ensure that they are incorporated and addressed in sourcing strategies
- Support and promote process and policy simplification, governance and compliance
- Education: BSC and MBA or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 years of sourcing and/or related commercial mgmt. responsibilities
- Domain experience preferable (OTT, Linear TV)
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Business Modelling Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Adapting and responding to change
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Formulating strategies and concepts
Location: London, United Kingdom