Principal Solution Architect (RAN Network Design And Optimization)
Job Title: Principal Solution Architect (RAN Network Design and Optimization)
Location: Madrid or Malaga, Spain (can also be UK, Croatia, Sweden, and Australia)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Networks and Technology complexity increases continuously, while our Customers set targets ever more ambitious in terms of End User Experience and Operational Excellence. Network Design and Optimization business is evolving accordingly. We are looking for senior experts to drive such evolution.
Based within a global organization, the Service Area Network Design and Optimization (SA NDO), the Strategic Competence Unit (SCU) is a highly qualified global service delivery team located in several countries. You will be working at the groundbreaking of technology (5G, ML/AI, IoT, AEO/E2E, VoLTE/VoNR, network slicing and virtualization, and the new areas under development) and will be involved in engagements with many diverse customers around the world. In this role, you will be a go-to person in the field of Network Design and Optimization.
– Driving and deliver NDO E2E technical solutions to our customers.
– Designing, developing and delivering commercially and operationally viable end-to-end technical complex solutions, for operators? technical and business requirements.
– Leading discussions with Senior Management within the ICT industry and presenting new technologies details to C-Level and technical audience.
– Proactively promoting and supporting the strategy of our organization and identify business opportunity accordingly.
– Identifying the link between the Operator’s requirements and the Ericsson’s Services & NDO Technologies Portfolio for E2E Optimization wherever possible, but not rely solely on what exists in the current portfolio.
– Leading teams of experts, support knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
– Support product and delivery teams to ensure crafted solutions are developed and deployed to meet objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience requirements
– Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications Engineering or IT (Masters or PhD will be favorable).
– 15+ years of expert level proficiency in Radio Access Network (RAN), especially in Network Design and Optimization.
– International working experience more than 5 years
– R&D background will be considered if willing to adapt the expertise to NDO customer engagements and new services development.
– Widely recognized as the technical reference in the own area of expertise within their company.
– Technology driven top expert.
Deep Technical knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
– 5G, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML & AI) applied to NDO services,?and End User Experience Optimization, E2E Optimization, NDO Partnership Programs
– Track record of creating innovative services and solutions, in the latest technologies.
– At least 5 years’ vendor experience with Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung or Huawei deep technical knowledge.
– Proven track record in defining complex solutions analyzing technical, operational and business aspects, communicate them and engage with stakeholders and customers, and lead the Solution Responsible area during the implementation.
– Official recognition from past customer engagements
Behavioural & other skills
– Respectful of the company’s values and multicultural environment.
– Proven leadership skills, leadership mindset, influencer, tactful, proactive and take responsibility.
– Highly developed communication and presentation skills to any level, inclusive the ability to produce and drive light, clean and effective presentations.
– Ability to present in front of larger audience as well as to C-Level.
– Structured and execute speedily.
– Collaborative, assertive, help the others and pursue for help
– Coaching, mentoring, sharing knowledge, good listener and empathic. Recognizes and improves from his/her mistakes
– Team player, embrace the culture of his/her organization. Great interpersonal relational skills, conflict solving capabilities
– Fast and eager self-learner. Passionate for exploring new areas, and acquire a deep knowledge identifying the connections and practical application to current activities
– Customer centric mindset, understand customer’s needs
– Can clearly articulate, demonstrate and convey the business values of our engagements
– Identifies and reports business opportunities while on assignment.