Premier Field Engineer
Role: Microsoft Azure & Active Directory Consultant
Must speak German
Can be based in Either Hamburg, Stuttgart or Munich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
- Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
- Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
- Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
- Be part of a thriving developer community that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers? experience, software development goals and use of technology.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
- Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
- Continually learn and grow professionally
- Analyze problems
- Maintain, extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services)
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (eg Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy)
- Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (eg Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
- Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (eg Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (eg Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)