Partnership Manager (Agency)
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client who are looking for a Partnership Manager with a top tier management consultancy background alongside.
- Supporting and empowering partnership teams across multiple markets in the MENAT region to drive and scale revenue.
- Become a key strategic partner of the reseller team members to meet and exceed revenue expectations.
- Responsible for planning, retaining and growing revenue from reseller partnerships.
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales to support in growth from reseller markets.
- Execute reseller team onboarding and trainings to ensure reseller teams have full knowledge of our ads solutions to take to their respective markets.
- Facilitate and support reseller teams / clients ad campaign execution from start to finish, ensure campaign delivery meets clients KPIs to increase overall client LTV.
- Provide reporting and regular check-ins with reseller team members to ensure campaign execution and revenue is maximized.
- Lead and manage the country Managers and report on periodic basis.
- Plan and build compelling story lines and data-driven presentations that are customized to client / business vertical focuses.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, technology or media field.
- At least 8 years of experiences in top Management consultancy or digital agencies, in charge of digital content and ad partnerships with/for Advertising holding companies.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience in analyzing data and delivering insights.
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Strong hands on campaign management experience.
- Strong experience and knowledge of analyzing data and using data to make informed business decisions.