Parallel Programming Expert ( PhD )
First Point Group are recruiting for a Parallel Programming Expert to work in Europe. The ideal candidate will meet the below criteria.
– Design and implement speed-oriented software or models for performance optimization on cluster or accelerators applied to the computation of Deep Learning (but not limited to)
– Testing, benchmarking and analyzing to evaluate performance and accuracy of the above mentioned models and the state-of-the-art public solutions
– Develop prototypes into bug-free, productive and efficient software
– Integrate above mentioned software into huge frameworks
– Documentations, technical reports and scientific papers writing
Our minimal requirements are:
– At least a Masters or French Engineer school degree, preferably with several years of experience or PhD degree.
– Good knowledge in parallel programming (MPI, PTX, etc), hardware(cluster and/or accelerator) architectures, the computation of deep learning (MindSpore, TensorFlow, PyTorch, not the user-level, but the module development)
– Good coding skills in C/C++ and Python is mandatory, OCaml/Haskell or CUDA experiences are a plus (for better understand our theatrical design, optional).
– Efficient study of scientific papers, experience with publications in top scientific conferences is a plus (for one has a PhD degree), for non-PhD we will check his previous work exp.
– English communication is mandatory, French and/or Chinese is a plus
– Ideally already located in France, if in the Grand Paris area even better, other locations in EU are considerable