PAM Onboarding Analyst
PAM Onboarding Analyst
6 Months Contract (Chance of Extension)
FPG Cyber is currently recruiting on behalf of our admired client, a world-leading ICT advisory consultancy, for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Onboarding Analyst, based in London for a 6-month contract (with the chance of extension). Due to their recent success,’ our client’s Cyber Security Operations team is growing rapidly & ramping up on scale. This is an awesome opportunity to excel in your career & grow, for someone who wants independence in their next position.
You will work with our identity engineering and project teams to engage with other business units and application teams to onboard their systems and users to our PAM solution, built around BeyondTrust Password Safe. You will have significant experience in using and administering a PAM tool, and understand the technical and organizational challenges in onboarding systems and users to new ways of working through a PAM tool.
• Advanced user/administrator of PAM tools (CyberArk, BeyondTrust Password Safe) (2+ years)
• PAM onboarding experience (domain accounts, local accounts, service accounts, custom platforms) (2+ years)
• Enterprise environments: TCP/IP networking load balancing, enterprise directory, authentication environments (Active Directory, Azure SSO, SAML, Linux Sudo & SSSD)
• A sense of ownership and initiative
• Understanding of cyber security risk and controls
• Curious and a quick learner, good at documenting and sharing what you discover
• Develop and maintain documentation with a focus on self-service
• Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to work with technical and business stakeholders.
• Ability to clearly communicate IAM security risks and technical requirements into business digestible language.
• Vendor certifications for PAM tools (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, other)
• Experience developing role-based access control strategy and production implementation
• Experience integrating PAM solutions with Identity Governance solutions (SailPoint, etc.).
Start date is = immediate (notice period accepted for the right candidates) please forward your resumes to: Tom Layzell at FPG Cyber firstname.lastname@example.org +44 77 46 73 77 11