Duration: 6 Months Contract (Chance of extension)
FPG Cyber is currently recruiting on behalf of our admired client, a world-leading ICT advisory consultancy, for a Privileged Access Management (PAM) Engineer, based in London for a 6-month contract (with the chance of extension). Due to their recent success,’ our client’s Cyber Security Operations team is growing rapidly & ramping up at scale. This is an awesome opportunity to excel in your career & grow, for someone who wants independence in their next position.
You will work with our Identity & Access Management engineering teams to develop & automate the PAM onboarding process for a variety of platforms including Windows and Linux servers, database platforms and application service accounts. Our clients PAM platform is built around BeyondTrust Password Safe and utilities PowerShell & the BeyondTrust REST API for automation.
– Technical SME on PAM or IAM controls and tools (7+ years)
– Mastery of a PAM tool (CyberArk, BeyondTrust Password Safe, other) (5+ years)
– PAM onboarding experience (domain accounts, local accounts, service accounts, custom platforms) (2+ years)
– Integrating software components using REST APIs
– Microsoft PowerShell for automation
– Enterprise environments: TCP/IP networking and load balancing, enterprise directory and authentication environments (Active Directory, Azure SSO, SAML, – Linux sudo and SSSD)
– Unix scripting experience (bash)
– Git for team source control
– A sense of ownership and initiative
– Understanding of cyber security risk and controls
– Curious and a quick learner, good at documenting and sharing what you discover
– Develop and maintain documentation with a focus on self-service
– Good verbal and written communication and ability to work with technical and business stakeholders
– Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and interact with a variety of stakeholders to identify solutions
– Vendor certifications for PAM tools (CyberArk, BeyondTrust, other)
– Experience developing role-based access control strategy and production implementation
– Experience integrating PAM solutions with Identity Governance solutions (SailPoint, etc.).
– Experience deploying PAM solutions into cloud (AWS / Azure)
– Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code tool experience
Start date is = immediate (notice period accepted for the right candidates) please forward your resumes to: Tom Layzell at FPG Cyber firstname.lastname@example.org +44 77 46 73 77 11