Nokia/ALU Core Engineers
First Point is urgently looking for 3 core engineers to work in the Southern States in USD.
You must be eligible to work in the US.
- Providing operations support; maintenance of the application, capacity monitoring on existing servers, performance tuning.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting technical requirements for the systems deployed in C Spire networks based on product and/or system architecture requirements.
- Responsible for completing system detailed design and documentation including call flows, cost estimates for business case analysis, impact studies, traffic engineering/capacity analysis and operational support documentation.
- Responsible for conducting design reviews of assigned projects with engineering peer group to ensure requirements are complete and design goals are met
- Providing technical expertise in Tier 2 support for operations personnel in assigned areas of responsibility
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience with comprehensive knowledge and expertise in Mobility technology Network infrastructure such as LTE, GPRS, E2E call flows/use, PCRF and DPI
- 5+ years of experience working on integration and troubleshooting of the LTE packet core- MME, SGW, PGW or 3G packet core, PDSN, HA
- Able to demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge related to routing and switching protocols and familiarity with industry best practices.
- Experience with virtualization, containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box) and Cloud.
- Strong Knowledge on the testing process, test strategy, and test plans.
- Participate in creating application architecture document to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to ramp up on new products/vendor’s products as and when they arrive in C Spire network. Should be able to perform testing on new SBC solutions like cloud SBC, and new vendor products such as Metaswitch, Genband, Mavenir, etc.
- Experience working with Call flow in IMS, SIP and SS7 protocols
- Have knowledge of 3GPP IMS core standards
- Expert in SIP Messaging, Signaling and components of IMS
- Senior Engineer MUST possess system-level knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- LTE (EPC) packet data core
- Policy/charging and QoS enforcement in packet data networks