Network Support Team Leader (CCNA / CCNP / CCIE)
First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a client for a Network Support Team Leader to work on 5G and Satellite projects within the UK.
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers covering 24/7 support.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers throughout their journey, from Activation to Decommissioning.
- Shape the Customer Experience by delivering excellent post sales operational support, including but not limited to Service Activation, Case Management, and Incident Management.
- Lead complex troubleshooting with Distribution Partners, relying on Principal Engineers and technical teams when appropriate.
- Ensure a fluid and constant communication flow with Distribution Partners during troubleshooting, while managing internal stakeholders.
- Enrich the knowledge Database capitalizing on operational feedbacks.
- MS or equal in Telecommunications or Engineering.
- Deep understanding of telecommunications, IP and LTE.
- Demonstrable experience leading a team of Network Support Engineers.
- Extensive knowledge of transmission standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in similar roles.
- 5+ years’ experience in live operational environment.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Analytic mind, ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- Experience with satellite communications standards.
- Network certification (CCNA, etc..).
Location: London, UK. Shift work is required from all members of the team and out of hours on call may be required.