We are recruiting for a Network Management Specialist Engineer to join our customer project on a long term contract.
On this assignment you will contribute to the implementation / integration of a leading telecom network monitoring solution.
This will involve working in collaboration with the project manager and the technical teams of the customer but also with development teams. Post deployment, you will then move into a role which will consist of providing post-sales support.
- Oversee the technical analysis and the validation of the IT / networks, systems, hardware and telecom parameters prerequisites,
- Prepare all the documents needed for the deployment and installation of the equipment,
- Provide support to the teams in charge of the physical installation of equipment on customer sites,
- Prepare all the documents needed to integrate the solutions into the customer environment,
- Execute end-to-end integration & are responsible for the validation, the acceptance of the solution and the respect of the schedules agreed with the client,
- You will be the key point of contact for several customers for maintenance and support activities.
- You will analyze and troubleshoot incidents raised by customers in order to ensure service restoration.
- You will define, communicate, and implement action plans to solve incidents.
- You will be responsible of restoration and resolution SLAs and communication through customers.
- You will manage technical escalation in collaboration with the R&D department.
- Bring your expertise to take into account technical developments and conformities
- Ensure that the delivered characteristics correspond to customer requirements in terms of telecom or system functionalities
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- TCP/IP, UDP, TLS, SSH, HTTP, DNS, NAT, SMTP, SNMP, firewalls and router configurations.
- AWS & Azure
- Cloud Native ( Kubernetes & Docker)
- Virtualization - ESX/VMWare
- Knowledge of DevOps proceses
- Understanding of Optical networks
Preferable to have
- MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Cloud Native Application monitoring (EX: Prometheus & Grafana)
- Search Engine/Database (Elasticsearch, Mongo)
- Programming language, including integrations with JSON, XML and REST APIs.