Network Engineer (U2000-IP / M2000-IP)
One of the world’s largest technology companieis is interviewing immediately for a Network Engineer / IP Engineer with previous experience working with the U2000 / U2000-IP product. The ideal candidate will have CCNA / CCNP although this is not mandatory.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for you if you are looking to start your next contract in the next 2-3 weeks. The client’s customer is a global giant within television broadcasting and entertainment. You will be supporting a key project on behalf of this client within a customer-facing role.
– U2000-IP system installation (subcontractor management, site pre-checking, installation supervision)
– U2000-IP design (cooperate with customer to prepare the design solution, discussion and finalize it) for test and product environment.
– U2000-IP testing (prepare test case, review it with customer, prepare the test plan, check the test environment , testing execution, prepare test report, and fault management)
– U2000-IP implementation on production environment (commissioning, integration with Huawei Node CX600-X8A).
– U2000-IP residential engineer (on-site support in customer office to support customer integrate node to U2000 and service provisioning)
– CCNP certification with Good IPV4/IPV6 knowledge about IP Core, NAT, Bras.
– Familiar with Huawei U2000-IP system.
– Good cooperation experience in telecom carriers customer
*Due to the urgency of this position, only candidates with valid UK working rights will be considered*