Manager, PHY Layer Software Development
Would you love and be passionate to join an award-winning company (shortlisted: Digital Transformation Award) which is actively changing and building the future telecom, providing ALL-G (Generation) cloud-native OpenRAN portfolio in their best-in-class products? Read on if your answer is “Let’s DO it”.
My client a world leading Telco player is currently seeking a motivated and hands-on Manager responsible for physical layers solutions – 4G technology focus, with 7 plus years of software development and minimum of two years of management capacity. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to driving a fast-paced, collaborative startup team to deliver disruptive Radio products and advancing your SW engineering career to next phase.
NOTE: Locations in West coast and NE region of US
What you should bring to the team:
• Minimum of 7 plus years’ experience of Software Development
• Required minimum of 2 plus years’ experience of management
• Demonstrate strong PHY 4G/LTE background in past work experience
• A good working knowledge of C and/or C++ programming languages
• Essential – To have strong communication and inter-personal skills
• [MUST] Be able to multitask and prioritize work , on-going basis
• Positive attitude and professional demeanor
• [Advantage] Solid track record and experience of real-time embedded software in the Linux OS environment
• Shown Interest in hardware platforms such as Intel Xeon and its associated peripherals – An Advantage
• [A Plus+] Possess strong technical skills with an interest in scientific applications/computing
• BSc in Communication engineering, Computer engineering, Signal processing or other Engineering relevant discipline
• [Advantage] MSc in any of the above disciplines
If this opportunity looks good for you, I’d love to have a chat.
Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org