LTE RF Optimization Engineer
First Point Group are currently recruiting for LTE RF Optimization Engineer to work in Plano TX, USA.
- Reset ENB/RRH, network parameter audits, RUN WO, alarms, and RSSI issues.
- Work with NETACT OSS in alarm management, performance Management and parameter configuration management.
- Work with RF optimization for LTE, VOLTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, and EV-DO on various projects assigned.
- Network performance management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Perform LTE TDD and FDD parameters using Netact, RAS, PNM, NPO, CM Editor, Performance Manager, CM OP Manager, LTE parameters, KPI counters, Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, LTE power management, Carrier Aggregation, and associated call scenarios.
- Run daily KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues.
- Detect network performance issues and provide a solution. Methods, such as throughput issues, connection drops, and call blocks.
- Facilitate handover control, admission controls, and capacity management. Employer will accept a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Network Engineer, Mathematics, or related field and 30 months of work experience in the job offered or in a network-related occupation.
Experience must include 24 months of experience in each of the following:
- LTE RF optimization;
- VOLTE RF optimization;
- Network performance components, configuring, and troubleshooting;
- Designing, deploying, and supporting large-scale service provider, and/or enterprise network infrastructure; and
- Working in a multi-vendor network environment.
Resumes can be mailed to 5800 Granite Pwky, Ste 280 Plano TX, 75024.