Lead Product Security Architect
First Point Group is urgently looking for a Lead Product Security Architect within the Telecom Systems Business Infrastructure Engineering team with our blue chip client in the US. You will be responsible for the end-to-end security architecture of their platforms and solutions being delivered to the telecom market – including the new state of art Open RAN / ORAN infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building an end-to-end ecosystem for telecom solutions across the Data security on Telcecom Technologies
- Identify opportunities to shift processes left in the ecosystem which is considered the best and most secure route in the market for B2B partners
- Engaging with partners to understand the security aspects of their components (hardware and software)
- Working with design teams on hardware – CPU, Chips and Servers.
- Minimum of 15 years working in an engineering design and development organization with significant experience designing security into the hardware and/or software architecture
- Ability to work collaboratively across engineering and product management teams to drive a shared mission of making our telecom products and solutions the best and most secure choice for our customers
- Deep hands-on experience designing and analyzing product security architecture of large-scale enterprise or telecom systems, taking into account all aspects of physical and logical security practices
- Ability to define product security testing requirements and the test plans to validate the requirements have been met, working collaboratively
- Industry experience in creating an ecosystem of partners to drive security testing earlier in the pipeline
- Knowledgeable throughout the various layers of large-scale systems, from hardware and physical layer protocols up through the application-layer; can advise product management, engineering, supply chain, partners, and customers on specific requirements needed throughout the stack to ensure a robust and secure product
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation, with the ability to develop strong relationships with senior technologists
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or related disciplines.
For more information, please apply or contact me directly.