Job Title: L2 IT Operations – BSCS Architect
Location: UAE (Dubai)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 18 months
- To protect the production environment from possible defects that may result from new CR designs and implementation.
- To uncover underlying problems in billing and surrounding applications and address them to L3 or L4 support.
- To drive the overall improvement in billing operations along with any application integrated with billing applications.
- Reviewing high level and low-level design documents for proposed solutions.
- Providing assessment and recommendations on design documents based on business and operations requirements.
- Representing and addressing operations requirements to IT design teams.
- Assessing the impact on data integrity, processes completeness, systems performance, and capacity of the proposed solution.
- Work closely with development and design teams to reach the optimal solution that addresses all operations quality requirements.
- Ensuring proposed test scenarios covering all possible scenarios of the proposed solution.
- Reviewing test results.
- Acting as a quality gatekeeper for the production environment.
- Create and update acceptance documents
- Support operations in root cause analysis
- Develop automation tools.
- Approving/Rejecting solutions.
- 10 years of experience in solution design and architecture in IT/Telecom operations
- Deep experience in performance analysis in a multi-tier production environment and solution proposals.
- Core product knowledge of BSCS and JBOSS in all modules including, rating, billing, and SOI.
- Excellent ability to deliver findings on outstanding and unresolved complex issues related to configuration, integration, performance, and framework errors.
- Experience in complex integrated systems.
- Outstanding skills in identifying technical and business process design gaps and risks in any proposed solution with the ability to further add solutions to those gaps and risks
- Excellent communication and persuading skills.
- Very Good Experience in root cause analysis including threads dumps, and errors patterns analysis.
- Very Good experience in automation.
- Experience in programming
Working Knowledge in technical areas like :
- OS, DB – Linux platform, Solaris, Scripting, Databases, XML and JSON
- Web-services – SOAP, REST API, provisioning interfaces and XML
- Protocols Diameter, Radius, HTTP/https, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMPP, SFTP
- Others: DOS, Java basics, Perl, Shell scripting,
- Innovative thinker, driving & executing efficiency, automation into Billing operations.
- English skills (oral and written)