IT Audit Services Associate
IT Audit Services
FPG Cyber is currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client; an award-winning CPA Cyber Consultancy firm, for an IT Audit Services Associate, based in Memphis, TN, USA. Our client goes beyond traditional Cyber Security Consulting, to collaborate, guide, and advise with their clients. They transform rapid change and uncertainties into opportunities for growth and profitability.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience within our industry, and that of our clients, they will spend time developing their IT Audit & Cyber Security skills. Our client is well known for being a supportive firm that prides itself on their personal reaching their full potential and rewards high performance and prioritizes leadership development for every team member. You will be expected to serve as peer advisors to their interns, as well as to other new hires whilst developing relationships throughout their other locations & practice groups.
A basic understanding of enterprise information technology in a business environment is a paramount. Knowledge of common Cyber Security, IT Operating Systems & Applications will be beneficial. Experience in Testing, SOC & IT Audit Procedures as well as performing walk-throughs, and making solid recommendations between informed guidance and our client’s specific industry & environments.
– Cyber Security Development & Professional CPA Writing
– Preparing reports and other deliverables as & when required by managers/partners
– Perform IT Auditing & consulting assignments under the direction of supervisors
– Participate in Full Potential Development (Coaching) Programs
– Our clients Associates often become the face of the Cyber Division in the field, subsequently they are expected to cultivate positive & long lasting relationships & practice strong interpersonal communication skills with clients
– This involves developing the poise & gravitas to independently converse with clients regarding the specifics of an engagement & effectively carry out technical cyber security procedures
– Assume individual responsibility to learn all new technology introduced by our client
– Communicate project status to PMs including any issues or faults/bugs
– The ideal candidate will be expected to understand the scope & objectives of each engagement
– Ability to work independently & perform walk-throughs with clients
– Meet time constraints as well as client expectations for all deliverables
– Assists in Proofing papers, Reports, and other Documents
– Performs other duties as & when needed in projects & assignments
– Familiarity will be gained with industry guidance, such as; AICPA SOC Guides, SOX, FFIEC, Intrex, COSO, and HIPAA
– Actively participate in planning & scheduling client projects
– General understanding of IT General controls and IT Audit Techniques
– Build functional understanding of SOC reports, particularly the difference between the auditors’ responsibilities for each type of SOC report and related user entity responsibilities
– Understand the differentiation between IT responsibilities in external & internal audit procedures
– Develop advanced proficiency in core assurance tools such as IDEA, Excel, Smartsheet, SOX 404, GAAP, Caseware, and M-Files
– Ability to execute test procedures & documentation with limited supervision
– Demonstrates competency in technical skills, work quality, and application
– Resolve, review notes & apply learning to future engagements
– Bachelors degree in Accounting, Information Systems (or closely related technical degree program)
– 2 years experience in Cyber Assurance or a Consultancy, Demonstrative progression of complexity & number of various Cyber Security projects
The firm you’ll be joining is an unquestionably different CPA-led business advisory and consulting firm!!
Start date is = immediate (notice period accepted for the right candidates) please forward your resumes to: Tom Layzell at FPG Cyber firstname.lastname@example.org +1 (202) 972 4320