IP Solution Sales Consultant
First Point Group are currently looking for an IP Solution sales manager, it?s a contracting job for one of our client (A major telecoms company); it?s based in Morocco market.
1. Design the Datacom network solution and guide the customer.
2. Communicate with the customer about Datacom products and reply the bid.
3. Analyze and gain insights into the live network structure and network problems, and output the network evaluation report and customized solution.
4. Handles IP-related problems of other products.
5. Communicates and coordinates with customers.
Knowledge and skills:
1. Familiar with large- and medium-sized IP network architecture and common protocols
2. Familiar with the IP RAN and IP core networking and solutions
3. Understand customers’ requirement through communication skills
4. Pre-sales experience related to routers is preferred. Implementation experience related to routers on live network is a bonus item.
5. Familiar with common datacom protocols, including MPLS, VPN, BGP, OSPF, VPLS, BFD, and firewall;
6. Able to work under pressure and coordinate with related departments;
7. Active, self-motivated and self-confident quality
8. Ability to use English and French as working languages.
If you are interested and qualified, we would like to hear from you