OSS Integration Engineer – Europe
Start date: January 2020
Contract duration: 6 months extendable
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver integration, installation, adaptation, optimization and learning services and support multiple technologies/platforms, including products from other vendors.
- Conduct major updates/upgrades and complex migrations of live networks.
- Introduce end-user solution/application to the network.
- Troubleshoot with creativity and different approaches for severe, undefined problems in networks and propose suitable resolving solutions.
- Actively identify add-on sales opportunities related to the delivery phases of ongoing projects in order to contribute to extended sales.
- Improve project lead-time, reduce delivery project costs, and add value to our customers.
- Identify product serviceability improvements and service offering improvements as part of customer engagements.
- Provide training courses to other employees and customers in a non-predefined environment.
- In a context of rapid technological development and evolution, you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Key Qualifications as an Integration Engineer:
- Candidate should have strong experience on the SI projects within OSS area and should work with high motivation to contribute to Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Business Generation process.
- University degree in ICT/Engineering (Bachelor or above)
- Strong technical competence in ENM
- Strong knowledge on HP Blade and Rack-mounted HW and Dell storage systems
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Solaris operating systems
- Strong knowledge on scripting and programming, including Python and Shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge on Virtualization, Cloud and Container Systems, including Kubernetes, Openstack, VMware, VIO, and Ericsson CEE and NFVI.
- Strong knowledge on High Availability, Resilience and Backup Solutions
- Strong knowledge on User management, Audit Logging and Security solutions
- Knowledge on OSS-RC / SO-EM / IPTNMS / SON OM
- Knowledge on Ansible and other CD and CT tools from Vendor’s Devops framework.
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Consultative approach
- Excellent interpersonal, social & communication skills
- High willingness and ability to share knowledge and experience
- Problem-solving and performance-oriented
- Entrepreneurial and result have driven; makes sure set targets are met
- Excellent oral/written English. Fluency in more languages is highly valued