Data Center Technician/Central Office Installer
Are you an experienced Data Center Technician/Central Office Installer looking to join a company that can offer you 40 hours every week?
We have multiple Data Center Technician/Central Office Installer opportunities available!
Our client are a growing telecoms company based in Kanas City, and are working directly with one of the largest telecom operators in the industry providing ISP work. They are looking for a Data Center Technician to join them on a contract to hire basis.
As the Data Center Technician/Central Office Installer your responsibilities will include:
- Installation of routers, cabling, servers, firewalls, fiber ducting, fiber jumpers, adding lines and relay racks
- Installation of central office/data center equipment including racks, stacks and fiber cabling
To be successful as the Data Center Technician/Central Office Installer your background and experience will include:
- Prior experience working within central office/inside plant installation
- Ability to start immediately
- Good communication skills
- Hark working attitude
- Ability to work swing shift
- Ability to work independently
- As the Data Center Technician you will receive:
A competitive hourly rate
A regular 40 hour work week with optional overview time
A full range of optional benefits including healthcare
The opportunity for career growth
If you’re interested, please apply or contact me for more information.