Inside Sales Support Manager
Role: Inside Sales Support Manager
Location: Essen, Germany
FPG, on behalf of an exciting new client, are recruiting for an Inside Sales Support Manager to join their team in Germany.
Our client is an established leader in the Ed Tech world, providing innovative learning and development solutions to all levels of the Education system, transforming learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success. Their award-winning software and hardware solutions can be found in classrooms and lecture halls around the world helping to shape future generations.
After significant growth in 2020 and a record-breaking start to 2021 they are looking to add an Inside Sales Support Manager to their rapidly growing Sales team in Germany. This is a collaborative and consultative role, focused on building relationships with key decision-makers in the Education system, both at national and local level, to familiarize them with the product range and identify new opportunities.
– Administrative support for Area Sales Managers
– First point of contact for end users and buyers
– Arranging of customer meetings (including cold calling)
– Support of Sales Partners
– Opportunity and Pipeline-Management
What they are looking for
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Excellent teamwork and communication skills
– Ability to manage own time and prioritize a fast-moving workload
– Excellent attention to detail
This is a chance to work in a very collaborative and team focused environment, with great learning and development opportunities and a clear progression plan. In return they are offering a very competitive compensation plan in a team which is constantly overachieving.
If you would like to find out more and set up and initial discussion, please contact me.