Information Security System Administrator
First Point Group is currently looking for an Information Security System Administrator in Mexico City to work for one of our prime clients in the Telecommunications Industry.
Job Role: Information Security Systems Administrator
Contract Duration: 3+ Months
Location: Mexico City, Polanco Area
Pay Rate: Competitive in the market + Law Benefits + Medical Insurance for Consultant Only.
Start Date: Early February 2020
Positions Open: 2
User Admin and logical Access
- Registration, removal and changes on the logical access from the systems (network elements, Operative Systems, Applications)
- Perform operations based on the company?s processes and standards.
- Work in a 8 X 5 schedule and support on shifts by rotation on weekends (might require night support as well).
Key Qualifications as an Information Security System Administrator:
- Experience with Systems Operations and Networks oriented to User?s ABC
- Affinity for Operative environments and high transactions systems.
Required Competence Summary:
- Operative Systems (Windows and Linux/Debian)
- Integration of Informatics and Human assets to the IS System.
- Basic Networking knowledge
- User and Logic Control Systems.
- English is not mandatory but a plus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates MUST hold Mexican Nationality or Temporary/Permanent Residency with a valid Work Permit.