FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a large telecom company, for a Site Implementation Manager to join on a 6 month extendable contract be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Position: Site Implementation Manager
– Validate the site design/engineering solution based on site survey, civil infrastructure condition and method of installation or swap for radio and antenna systems.
– Perform on-site survey for complex site condition together Service Provider.
– Assess risks and identify possible resolution for specific site requirement together with Service Provider and Engineering team.
– Supervise on-site activities related to civil construction, installation, commissioning and integration.
– Support Service Provider in troubleshooting technical issues during integration together with remote Integration team.
– Deciding on installation method and resolution due to landlord requirement or site conditions differ from Site Installation Document.
– Identify any deficiency in process, tool, quality, Health & Safety during on-site activities perform by Service Provider. Report the deficiency to Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and/or Service Provide Management responsible person.
– Monitor Service Provider performance and take the necessary escalation whenever required
– Assure implementation and integration according to installation/integration instructions, manuals and design documents
– Assure that correct methods, instructions and checklists are used by Service Provider. Provide feedback to Service Provider Management team if update is required.
– Escalate to implementation manager to obtain decision from Customers related to site and/or Cluster related issues during deployment if Service Provider cannot secure it.
– Perform site quality inspection in support to Quality Assurance team.
– Provide feedback and guideline to Service Provider team directly when deficiency is found on-site
– Occasionally validate the performance of materials delivery and handling process on-site and/or Service Provider?s warehouse and report any deficiency to Supply team.
– Validate Bill of Materials and Services performed by the Service Providers
– Validate the quality of Acceptance and As-Built document prior to submission.
– High technical education (Bachelor?s degree in engineering or similar)
– Minimum 2-year experiences within RAN Rollout installation and integration. Must have RAN swap project experiences.
– Having good knowledge of Radio Access Network deployment related to Civil Works, installation, testing and integration.
– Ability to coach or hands on training in civil construction and/or installation and integration.
– Having good understanding of Danish building construction regulations and any other related regulations.
– Language skill: Fluent English is mandatory. Danish is advantage
– Location: Copenhagen
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks