First Point Group are recruiting on behalf of a global telco company who specialise in providing 5G solutions for communication service providers. We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join the solution delivery team in Sweden.
Implementation Engineer job description:
- Development of software adaptors.
- Drive the customers' requirements and Telecom designs. Install, configure and educate the project teams with the customized solution package.
- Offer support to the test teams.
- Support and guide the customer both remotely and onsite.
- Technically assist with Pre-sale and demo activities.
Required experience for Implementation Engineer role:
- Scripting ability such as (Pytin, Kshel…).
- Experience with Unix and SQL.
- Overall telecoms knowledge / experience.
Educations & Skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems or Electronic Engineering, however other relevant qualifications will be suitable.
- Strong English skills – both written and verbal.
- Presentation / teaching & development skills.
- Adhere to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this Implementation Engineer role, contact me for more details or apply below.