Cloud Business Development Manager
Role: Cloud Business Development Manager
Location: LATAM region
Contract: 6 months to 1 year and extendable likely
Spanish as a working language – MUST have.
FPG is working with a telecom giant, to grow their Cloud business in LATAM region.
You will be responsible for driving top line cloud revenue growth and overall cloud provider adoption across the region.
1. Responsible for the Cloud business development and sales project management, striving to achieve sales target.
2. Serve as key member of the Business Development team in helping/making sure customer success in building applications and services on company’s Cloud infrastructure.
3. Map customer business problems to reuse end-to-end technology solutions based on the company’s Cloud products and services.
4. Engage in technology decision maker discussions, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
5. Define Go-To-Market strategy, identify target customer(s) and enbrace challenges and make it happen
1. 5+ years? experience in IT, Software or cloud sales projects as an account manager role.
2. Good influence ability, senior level customer relationship engagement experience will be preferred.
3. Possess strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
4. Experience in consulting pre-sales activities
5. Demonstrated Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
6. Possess winning passion and a CAN-DO attitude.
7. Good English+Spanish verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
MERCOSUR Candidates much preferred.
If you would like to find out more and set up initial discussion, please contact