Global Sales Enablement Leader
First Point Group have partnered with a disruptive technology company to find a Global Sales Enablement Leader to build their sales frameworks and enablement practices.
- Setting and executing plans to ensure that the sales team are equipped with the knowledge of the client’s solutions, products, and services and with strong sales skills and resources to be successful.
- Gaining a deep understanding for sales and partner objectives, developing relevant content and resources to sales ongoing skill development.
- Developing KPIs to measure and report the impact of enablement programs.
- Establishing appropriate team KPIs and provide monthly metrics reports to identify skill gaps.
- Working with product and marketing teams to align the training materials and ensure consistency and uniformity.
- Developing enablement tools to ensure the availability of sales materials.
- Collaborating with sales operations team to ensure the integration of sales training into the CRM system sales learning & development.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required or equivalent work experience. (A Master’s degree is a plus.)
- 12+ years of related experience in a sales enablement and training role within a multi-channel, B2B sales environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a people management role.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to lead others.
- Strong CRM familiarity and adoption.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences.
- Results-driven, motivated, creative, and resourceful.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously while working with cross-functional leaders and team members.
- Excellent relationship management skills.