Front End Developer
First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Front End Developer to work in Warsaw, Poland.
You will help us disrupt the FinTech world by creating enticing, user-friendly interfaces and client-facing solutions. Your role will be to dress the code behind our state-of-the-art software in a way that will enable our customers to make the most of it. If you enjoy new challenges, taking full ownership and responsibility for what you do and your head is full of ideas, read on!
Your main responsibilities as a Front End Developer will include:
- Producing a creative front end and interface design
- Suggesting and implementing innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and adherence to development principles
- Staying on top of emerging technologies and capabilities that will support digital and mobile growth as well as the latest digital, mobile and web trends
Our ideal candidates will meet most of the following requirements:
- Previous experience with design across digital and mobile developments; ability to translate customer/ business needs into complete products
- Ability to research, develop and communicate quality technical designs, concepts and recommendations
- Natural flair for design and creativity
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to embrace the change, to thrive in uncertainty and to learn on the fly
- Excellent spoken and written English
Technical stuff you?ll need to have experience with in order to succeed in this role:
- CSS2/3, SASS, LESS, HTML/HTML5 knowledge of the latest versions of these will make you stand out in the crowd!
- RESTful applications
- js, npm and build tools like Gulp or Grunt
- Experience with latest development approaches (TDD, BDD, ATDD, DDD)
- Nice to haves:
- ECMAScript 6/ TypeScript/ CoffeeScript
- jQuery/ Angular/ Backbone/ Require/ Knockout/ Handlebars/ Mustache