Femto Expert Consultant
Femto Expert Consultant – London or Ipswich
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our client, a telecoms solutions company, for two Femto Expert Consultant, to join on a 3-month extendable contract.
We have two locations: One in Ipswich and the other London.
Key Responsibilities of FEMTO E2E expert:
- Network Elements Commissioning – FemtoGW; AAA; vHDM; SR7750, SeGW, vSAM; NTP; Femto
- Integration and Interoperability of the solution?s NE: SCGW, AAA, NTP, SAM+HDM, 7750SeGW, Core
- Perform integration E2E 3G and/or 4G First call test.
- The First E2E Data Call/Attach verifies that most major components in the network are integrated, functional and that the links are operational. The test sufficiently validates that a UE attach to the network.
- E2E Acceptance & Performance Testing
- Connection Management testing for the different interfaces 3G (MSC/SGSN); 4G (S1, X2, S1-MME, S1-U).
- 3G and/or 4G Data transfer verification and performance for latency, FTP DL/UL throughput and MIMO
- Mobility (selection, re-selection, HO) in Multi-Vendor environment for:
- 3G Femto->4G/3G/2G Macro, 2G/3G/4G Macro->3G Femto, 4G Femto ->4G/3G/2G Macro, 2G/3G/4G Macro ->4G Femto, CSFB testing, SMS/MMS, Emergency calls, CAC.
- OAM: SAM processes validation (3G/4G CPE discovery, manual configuration, WO activations, Synchronization, Alarms, Inventory, Backup,…)
- Inter or Intra-Releases upgrades
To apply or for more information please contact Phil Jones at email@example.com . Thanks