#UrgentRequirement - Enterprise Sales Manager - Riyadh, KSA
We are currently seeking a passionate and results-oriented Enterprise Sales Manager to drive significant and strategic customer engagement in assigned Enterprise accounts for our Client - A Leading Telecommunications Company. You will ultimately be responsible for achieving new order bookings, increasing revenue, expanding market share, building robust relationships and execute targeted sales strategies to consistently exceed quota goals.
- Develop and implement regional sales plans for assigned accounts, exceeding OB and revenue targets through Service Provider and Enterprise channels.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders, identifying and fulfilling their needs through innovative Network and Managed Services solutions.
- Build and manage strong relationships with decision-makers, influencers, and executive sponsors across multiple levels within key accounts.
- Lead cross-functional teams (Technical Solutions, Bids & Commercial, Finance, Products, Service Delivery, and Operations) to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Continuously assess customer environments, market dynamics, and competitor activities to build comprehensive market intelligence and identify transformational opportunities
- Maintain an updated and robust sales pipeline for Network and Managed Services offerings, including funnel generation, MIS reporting, and revenue forecasting.
- Track industry trends, regulatory changes, and competitor activities to inform strategic decision-making and market engagement.
- 7+ years of Sales and Business Development experience in the Telecommunications industry, with proven success in selling Network and Managed Services solutions.
- Experience with Service Provider and Enterprise accounts, ideally within the SI, Telecom, or Technology (Telecom Vertical) sectors.
- Must be a new logo / Hunter with experience working with Large Enterprises/Government and SI/Turnkey Mega Projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage CXO-level and senior executive relationships, driving sales and business development initiatives.
- Working knowledge of Network Engineering, Service Delivery, and Service Assurance processes is a significant advantage
- Proven success record of securing 4-5 new logos per year
If you think you are the perfect fit for this role, then please do not hesitate to get in touch! Kindly share with me your up to date CV on email@example.com ensuring all of the relevant experience is highlighted. Please note, we will only contact shortlisted candidates.