Director – Regional Advisory (Telco/Internet)
Director – Regional Advisory (New Media)
– Providing professional support and advising team on a variety of regional strategies.
– Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for strategy operations.
– Working closely with a variety of cross functional teams, applying strategic thinking to the plan and implementation of programs.
– Identifying, creating and implementing proactive strategies with key cross functional teams to address on and off platform issues.
– Helping to identify local partners to execute and manage programs.
– Capturing key insights from program evaluation reports to help further optimize strategies.
– Mapping key networks within the MENA region.
– 8+ years of experience in strategy formulation in large multinational corporations in the MENA region in internet, telecommunication, social media, mobile technologies company
– Must have experience in building strong Government, corporate and enterprise relations
– Develop key work streams and demonstrate excellent program management skills.
– Exceptional communication and negotiation skills, and ability to think in a logical and strategic manner.
– Native or professional level of Arabic and English language skills, and understanding of regional cultural norms.
– A deep passion for the social media industry.
– Proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic who is comfortable working in a fast-paced working environment. Good at crisis management.
– Ability to work and thrive in a multicultural collaborative environment.