Director Of Product Line Management
I am working with one of my clients – a leading global innovator in mobile wireless connectivity solutions, in the states/USA,
to recruit for a Product Manager, of Product Line Management group, who will be running a $100M+ product line, and bring it to the next level.
The candidate will be responsible for passive RF products, experience with jumpers and connectors and WPS (weather protection) is a plus.
Other product line knowledge in filters, antennas, power dividers, and RF coaxial adapters is preferred.
Ideally, someone with 7-10 years of relevant experience.
NOTE: Location is on-site only – in the upstate new york area. Accepting local US candidates only
Primary tasks and activities expected:
1) To lead Transmission Line System market level product adoption activities, by defining and executing a product strategy that achieves the company’s global revenue and associated margin within individual markets.
2) Frequent visit to customers, to understand their needs, solicit feedback from customers on early-stage products, and conduct trial activities in order to justify product value proposition.
3) To work closely with sales team to ensure new product launch success within markets and regions.
4) To work closely with marketing to develop required sales tools and training aids.
5) To utilize market level feedback to identify product variant needs within the product groups and drive the development of such variants through the phase GATE process.
6) To lead forecasting activities for TLS product group.
7) On an on-going basis, to minimize slow moving inventory (parts, products, etc) via promotional selling or/and similar activities.
As usual, there will be sales-related metrics for the position, to name a few,
gross margin, percentage of gross revenue generated from new products, percentage of inventory deemed as slow moving, etc.
Details will be discussed during the interview phase.
A) This is a leadership position, which calls for ability to demonstrate leadership in a cross functional environment is paramount.
C) With B.S. or greater in engineering field, preferably RF/Radio Frequency (mobile/wireless area), Mechanical or Electrical.
C) To Demonstrate aptitude in business financials.
D) At least, or minimum 5 years’ experience in related position
E) (MUST) Be able to communicate effectively with technical audience.
F) (MUST) Be able to read, write and communicate in English fluently.
Additional requirements in Equipment/Software/Systems:
1) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
2) Enterprise management software, SAP preferred.
3) Must be able to read and understand technical drawings. (as the candidate is required to interact with Product Design group)
NOTE: Travel up to 33% to 40%, sometimes international; as of now the travel is mainly domestic, CA, TX, South-East states.
If this opportunity looks good for you or any referrals of yours, I’d love to have a chat.
Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org