FPG are recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading AI software company for DevOps Engineer.
You will be working on a fast environment and in return, my client will offer a lot of freedom and development opportunities, in artificial intelligence and IT Projects
Place of work: Warsaw / Poznan
Due to the direction and dynamic development of our core product, we are looking for DevOps with a passion for creating modern solutions. We are looking for someone who is not afraid of challenges and top stacks, learns quickly and who will be a technological partner for the rest of the team, in a culture based on trust, autonomy and responsibility for the product (“you build it, you run it”). You will have the opportunity to work on the key product at an early stage of its creation and help shape its technological form.
The DevOps Engineer will:
- extend existing Helm Greyhounds
- design and implement new functionalities using Kubernetes in the existing CI environment
- support product development using native AWS and Azure cloud components
- contribute to the technical organization in which you will develop.
- years of experience in the position of DevOps,
- Deep knowledge of technologies such as EKS / AKS, OpenShift, Jenkins
- Experience in creating CICD Pipelines
- openness to changes and continuous development
- good knowledge of English
For our part, we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the most modern companies dealing with Artificial Intelligence,
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract,
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, Multisport package),
- The possibility of further professional development and shaping the technological organization of the company,
- Friendly work atmosphere.