Developer Technical Support Engineer
First Point Group are currently recruiting for a Developer Technical Support Engineer to work in South Africa. The ideal candidate will have the experience below:
JOB TITLE: Developer Technical Support Engineer (DTSE)
DEPARTMENT: Cloud Services
South Africa – Cloud
Purpose of the position:
Major Compulsory Responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical analysis and verification of Clients and other related open capabilities, as well as the development of access support work;
- Participate in the verification of Client and other end-to-side open capabilities, and propose improvement suggestions for functions, architecture and performance.
- Be able to compile integration guidance technical documents and external communication materials. Assist with the capabilities for South Africa region business development.
- Basic knowledge of Java scripts and common design patterns, mastering threads, processes, inter-process communication, familiar with Java security coding
- Familiar with Android basic components such as Activity, Broadcast, etc. Understand the mainstream open-source software such as; OkHttp, Glide, etc. Familiar with the software development process, can independently complete development tasks according to product design and requirements
- Familiar with IDE tools such as Andorra Studio, at least one project development experience related to Android products
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems, strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Pay close attention to the development of the latest technologies in the industry and effectively grasp the direction of technology development