Delivery Manager – VF/CTIL
FPG are recruiting on behalf of one of the world?s leading telecom companies for a Delivery Manager that is already based in the UK. The candidate must have experience on Vodafone or CTIL projects and an understanding of their processes. Candidates must have previous exposure with Vodafone/CTIL processes or projects and Interviews are ready to be conducted immediately for a remote start.
*****Candidates that are not based in the UK with valid UK working rights will not be considered due to the urgnecy of the requirement*****
Scope of Work
– Familiarity with VDF & CTIL processes
– Strong Deployment skill-set ? from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
– Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations along with Deployment methodologies (support provided)
– Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
– Strong communication skills ? customer facing
– Familiarity with Huawei RAN Hardware
– Site Gating, Scheduling and Planning
– Attend daily/weekly Deployment gating review with Partner of survey and Detailed Design revisions
– Follow up on Survey results and check on long term dependencies i.e. RC /Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders. Maintain up to date POW in database with comments
– Discuss all dependencies for site, JVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
– Update all tabs in Dataset, and agree LD sites for the upcoming LD week.
– Risk and issue management
– Issue Deployment gating mails to partner with all sites details that have been discuss with actions for partner.
– Daily calls/mail with partner on dependencies, any access issues that may arise , ensuring all works are planned in .Assist the partner with any access/outages/resource issues
– Variation Request progression/approval and agree any costs that need external approval for FA.
– Update OTD with any specialist requirement for the site so they are aware when it comes to build.
– Re-planning of failures