First Point Group has partnered with a Chapter C-funded SaaS start-up in the Toronto area to find a Data Integration Specialist to work with them on a full-time based on hybrid work bases.
As the Data Integrations Specialist, you will be an expert on all technical topics and integrations within our client's platform. You will work with Customer Success Managers and our onboarding teams to configure data integrations in and out of the platform.
As a Data Integrations Specialist at our client, you can expect to receive:
- Above market rate compensation
- Company bonus
- Annual salary reviews
- Advanced career development
- Plus, incredible health benefits!
Your responsibilities as a Data Integrations Specialist will include:
- Working with partners to implement integrations into the platform.
- Creating custom SQL exports for customers, utilizing the Custom Reports feature.
- Creating custom C# imports for customers, utilizing the Data Integration and Cleaning SKU.
- Analyzing customer data and identifying trends to produce technical recommendations to Engineering and Product.
- Providing advice to customers and onboarding teams around customer exports and data integration.
- Supporting the wider Customer Success team on advanced data topics.
- Producing and maintaining internal and external training material and resources on our API and driving adoption of our API across the customer base.
- Providing material to increase the adoption of SQL within the Customer Success team.
- Tackling technical customer queries.
To be successful as the Data Integration Specialist your background and experience will include:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and an ability to write performant SQL queries.
- Ability to take ownership, manage, and iterate on key initiatives within the team.
- Confidence in creating small C# snippets to transform data structures.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Can work independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to break down and explain complex concepts.
- Desire and ability to deliver work independently and solve problems pragmatically.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
To apply for this unique opportunity, please use the link below.