Customer Success Manager
First Point Group are currently recruiting for Customer Success Manager to work in London, UK
Own the overall relationship with assigned In-Form customers, including increasing adoption,
ensuring retention and achieving customer satisfaction.
– Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each client and promote our products and
– To plan, design, co-ordinate and deliver a programme of In-Form training to new and existing
– To monitor levels of customer satisfaction and to use this data to highlight potential risks of
customer cancellations and suggest appropriate preventative action
– To hold review meetings, online, by phone or face-to-face with In-Form customers on a regular
– To manage and support the In-Form user group
– Identify and/or develop opportunities for customers to develop and expand their use of In-Form,
Salesforce products and consultancy and other services.
– Advocate customer needs/issues within the In-Form team.
– To communicate with In-Form customers about new developments and to highlight examples of
– To assist sales and marketing staff with the annual customer renewal process
– To assist the technical team with the delivery of system implementations and other projects
– To keep up to date on new Salesforce releases and developments.
– To manage and support other projects as required.
– To take part in team meetings user group meetings, Homeless Link staff days and other
internal and external meetings as required.
– To provide support/training to other team members.
– Roles and objectives in may change. All members of staff are expected to be
prepared to work flexibly in response to changing business needs.
– All members of staff are expected to undertake any other responsibilities or tasks that are
consistent with their role and/or reasonably required by the Chief Executive
– All members of staff are required to operate in accordance with values, policies
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SPECIALIST KNOWLEDGE FOR THE ROLE
– Using and administering Salesforce and/or other SaaS CRM systems
– Skills, experience and success in marketing and sales
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to communicate effectively with senior staff and decision-makers
– Delivery of training in IT systems for non-technical staff
– Strong business and system analysis skills
– High level of IT skills
– Customer Success Manager experience
– Salesforce Certified Administrator
– Project management experience
– Designing training courses and writing course materials
– Knowledge of the homelessness and housing sector
– Experience of business analysis in the voluntary or public sector
– Knowledge of the application
– Willingness and ability to work outside normal office hours and travel within the UK
– Willingness and ability to operate in accordance with the values and policies
– Willingness and ability to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
– Commitment to bring into the work the views, needs and voices of people with direct experience
– A sound understanding of the causes, consequences
If you are interested in applying please contact me at email@example.com or call +44 207 758 3977.