Customer Project Manager IOT
Service Delivery Lead (IoT)
Our client, one of the world’s leading telecommunication companies is interviewing immediately for a Service Delivery Lead with previous exposure to IoT projects. The successful candidate will have the previous end to end Service Delivery and service readiness experience within multiple IoT verticals on a global scale. Candidates with no IoT experience will not be considered.
Overview / Purpose of the Role:
- As the Service Delivery Lead, you will be accountable for end to end Service Delivery capability ramp up, evolution, and service readiness for a multi-national global network deployment for an IoT Connectivity Enablement Managed Service.
- Lead the overall plan and launch of service and operational readiness for one or more customers.
- Lead all planning and ramp up activity across a full partner ecosystem for IoT connectivity services across multiple industrial verticals for a global service offering.
- Being a leading member of the program team, supporting other functions to ensure service Launch to the required timeframe.
- Working with other program leaders and the customer onboarding team, building strategy, and project plan for Customer and Service Delivery operations ramp up and delivery readiness
- Ownership of end to end service and operational readiness, across the range of ITIL processes, including incident, change and problem management, Service Request management and fulfilment, service assurance and performance capabilities, Customer Experience and Analytics, Billing, Revenue, & Fraud Management
- Manage deployment and ramp-up of delivery capability and associated people, processes and tools across multiple global locations
- Manage live service commencement to time and to cost
- Define the customer early life support period, and gain commitment to support from delivery and operational teams to ensure heightened support in the period immediately following launch.
- Ensure processes and tools are in place to manage Customer Experience and service levels once live
- Accountable for all Customer and service support activity ramp up and working closely with program leaders in build and deployment phase.
- Ensure partner ecosystem and 3rd Party SLAs are in place and management processes and governance are developed and agreed
- Responsible for service and Customer delivery quality, contractual service delivery, SLAs and KPIs on launch
- Although this is not a detailed technical role, the successful candidate will need to be able to represent the client?s project and engage in discussions with technical customers. The following experience is therefore important.
- Experience in managing the successful transfer to operations and ramp-up of service delivery activities across multiple sites for a global network. Specific technical experience required:
- Mobile Network experience, including Core Network operations in a cloud environment
- Connectivity Platform experience, including Sim Provisioning and CDR rating
- IOT Connectivity
- Operational tools, including BSS, OSS and Service Management tools
- Experience of service design, development of service and operational requirements, and service acceptance for a Managed Services solution.
- Experience as a leader of Service delivery operations and support functions in a global organization
- Experience and expertise in setting up and launching Customer Operations for IoT Service
- Deep experience and expertise in managing service and customers across a global network, especially in the context of IoT
- Experience in IOT customer delivery for operators and their enterprise customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline, backed by industry experience in the required discipline