Customer Project Manager
Customer Project Manager:
FPG are recruiting on behalf of our long term client, a leading blue-chip global telecommunications company.
They are looking to engage a Senior Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects ensuring that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer relationship is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
This is a 6-month extendable contract role based Berkshire.
The responsibilities of the role
– Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, arranging meetings and customer events and provide regular communications, meeting face to face as required
– You will establish and maintain the project plan baseline: define the project scope, secure the necessary resources plus plan and monitor all activities
– Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, manage risks and resolve conflicts
– Handle all project finances: ensure financial system monitoring and control
– Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and pre-sales activities. Generate addition sales
– Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
Customer Project Manager Desirable experience:
– Educated to degree level
– Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
– Business Understanding
– Consultative Selling Skills
– Customer and Market Insight
– Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
– Project Management Skills
– Contract management
– Occupational Health & Safety awareness (OHS)
– Leading, motivating & supervising
– Planning & organizing
– 3rd party supplier management experience
– Highly proficient in the English Language
– Be a self-starter and able to work using own initiative
– Diligent and robust
– 5 years minimum project management experience working at a senior level, with a large proportion of that time working in the telecommunications environment
– Possess a current PMI accreditation
– Be confidently able to deal with the ‘C suite’ level of any organisation
– Be flexible on some occasional travel to company offices in other areas of UK and Ireland.
– Possess excellent communication skills