Cloud DevOps Engineer
Responsible for implementing and maintaining processes, tools, and methodologies for company’s software development projects’ life cycle.
• Defining and setting development, Quality assurance, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
• Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
• Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
• Must-have 5+ years’ experience as DevOps, using tools as Azure Devops and/or AWS DevOps
• Extensive knowledge of Azure tools(especially DevOps) and Integration tools( Jenkins, Buddy, Go CD )
• Familiarity with other tools used in Software Development lifecycle( ex: Git, JIRA, Selenium, Postman, Docker, Puppet, Splunk, etc.)
• Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.