Our client is recruiting for a Client Manager to join one of the leading and fastest growing Digital Media companies in the world based in Dubai. With state-of-the-art technology, they are reshaping the Digital media space.
- Define team strategy and vision for your unit with the partnership team, that outlines team focus in the short, medium and long term.
- Onboard new clients on the platform and everything related to facilitating account growth.
- Lead oversight of campaign launches, ensure that assets are delivered on time and that go-live-dates are met across all teams.
- Keep the client updated on new product/feature releases, updates, audience insights, research studies, platform trends.
- Ensure client account optimization and scaling. Proactive account analysis, recommendations how to optimize performance.
- Strong data visualisation abilities and experience in translating data into insight.
- Share results, insights and next steps with clients. Create and lead thoughtful decks and presentations that help our clients translate opportunity into solutions as it relates to their business goals.
- As a people manager, meet weekly with your directs and the broader sales team to proactively track performance and identify new opportunities.
- Be a measurement expert for your client, owning the education, implementation and execution. Able to clearly communicate complex learnings, provide insight and manage the conversation to ensure future scale.
- 6+ years relevant experience in advertising sales and development, or a related sales support function.
- Hyper focused on the one of the following industries: Gaming, Retail, Travel & tourism, Ecommerce. Digital natives)
- Expertise in Performance marketing.
- Extensive experience working in and with Turkish market.
- Working with XFN teams to build out best practices, playbooks, and vertical analyses for their clients and internal teams.
- They are the decision makers from their respective team of Client Solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Turkish.
Client Manager (Turkish Market)