Build Manager (5G RAN)
One of the world’s leading telecom giants is hiring for a RAN Build Manager to support a 5G Project with the scope of 4 years of work. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Delivery Manager with any previous experience with companies/projects such as H3G / MBNL / 3UK / Three., Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson, Beacon, Darwin, Waldon, WHP, Mono Consultants, SITEC, Clarkes etc. Only candidates with previous experience working with UK telecom operators will be considered.
The 5G RAN Build Manager will be required to instruct and interpret 4G & 5G activities across the Programme. This role will cover multiple disciplines, such as Civils, Design, Integration, through to Acceptance. The candidate will be responsible and accountable for the above tasks, interacting with/managing Partner SWCs; Equipment Call-Off; Client?s Design Centre; Client?s War Room & Integration teams; Client?s Operations.
– Strong knowledge of 3UK & MBNL RAN processes & tools
– Strong Deployment skill-set ? from Survey through Acquisition, Design, Build, Integration and Handover
– Strong understanding of Site Designs and configurations; Rigging Data Sheets; on-site practicalities
– Strong skills in basic IT (Excel, MPP, PowerPoint)
– Strong communication skills ? customer and vendor facing
– Familiarity with Client?s vendor and legacy 3UK Hardware (Samsung an advantage)
– Activity Gating, Scheduling and Planning
– Attend daily/weekly Deployment review with Partners (some travel may be required); War Room interaction
– Assessment of Survey results dependencies (Access issues /Pole/Head frame orders, Streetworks)
– Maintain Programme of Works with Risk and issue management
– Management of JSVs, access, outages. EToNs, blockers, design issues flagged during review.
– Data integrity within multiple toolsets
– Variation Request progression/approval
– Re-planning of failures
Due to the urgency of the position, only candidates with valid UK working rights and previous experience working with UK telecom operators will be considered.