Our client, one of the world’s leading telecommunication companies is interviewing immediately for an Acquisition Manager with previous experience in the Belgium telecom market with Proximus / Telent / Orange / Huawei / Ericsson / ZTE. The successful candidate will be involved in site acquisition management during deployment of 3G / 4G / LTE networks. Candidates with no knowledge of the Belgium market will not be considered.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads/drives the internal deployment activities related to site acquisition following global contracts, client objectives and budget conditions for a specific group of sites (Mix of South, Brussels and North sites)
- Responsible for the tracking tool update and weekly status reporting.
- Maintain Forecasts up to date
- Reports on any escalating quality work, or deviation regarding the objectives.
- Solves the specific operational issues and generates global reporting on their portfolio
- Manages the priority of action to perform to obtain the highest output as possible in terms of site acquisition deliverables.
- Has a push/pull attitude with the different client Teams and External Partners on his/her projects (Transmission, Radio Engineers, Site Engineers, Site Sharing, BPC, FAC, Architects, Etc?) to maximize results, respecting priorities.
- Monitors global tracking on SLA’s related to Internal and External performances.
- Sets up and maintains a data quality layer on multiple reporting tools with a focus.
- Launches follow-ups and receipts purchase orders for the acquisition related activities.
- Participates in transversal projects alignment when necessary.
- Contributes to the definition and improvement of deployment processes, methods and procedures.
- Support Build Stream upon needs.
- Organize regular alignment meetings with the People (internal and External) delivering support on his/her stream(s).
- Final Acceptance accountability
- Participates to weekly/Bi-weekly meetings with the Customer Project Manager.
- Participates to weekly/Bi-weekly meetings with the Acquisition Support Expert and/or Acquisition & Deployment Line Manager.
- Participates to Customer meetings when necessary.
Main Detailed Activities:
- FN1 reception
- Database update
- Site Search follow-up with Nego/Radio/BPC
- Candidate validation follow-up with Radio
- LOI requests
- Verification of Subco capacity and attribution.
- Draft visit request to Project Planner. Ensuring that all pre-requisites are met to launch the draft and Owner/Nego availability.
- Deliverables ordering and tracking based on SLA’s?( Draft Report, Lease Sketch, PDD, Stability studies, Building permits, Leases, health files, etc?)
- SPPO requests/validation
- Lease signature follow-up with Negotiators and Customer
- Site Sharing tracking and follow-up when applicable.
- Frame Agreement tracking and follow-up when applicable.
- Building permit follow-up with BPC
- Follow-up on customer meetings and/or internal review meetings.
- Request of final acceptance toward Customer ensuring pre-requisites are met and approved by all involved parties.
- Quality tracking for each milestone in Acquisition process.
- Organization and/or participation to recurrent meetings for progress and planning alignment ( Radio, Architects, Customer, Negotiators, BPC/FAC, Sharing, Move Coordinators, CPM)