First Point Group are currently recruiting for an Account Director in Japan to work in a competitive environment and constantly looking to improve within the role.
The ideal candidate for the Account Director role will:
- Act as a representative of new and existing clients, the Account Director’s main objective is to meet and exceed sales targets by closing profitable new business opportunities for Lumen within allocated territory and accounts.
- First class external relationships to C-level with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Maintain and demonstrate highest quality relationships with all internal stakeholders, other teams, and management
- International relationships with customers and internal staff in Asia, Americas, and Europe
Skills Required for the Account Director role:
- CDN products and solutions
- Native level of Japanese proficiency
- Fluency in English to the business level where s/he can not only read/write e-mail, report, communicate, but learn, discuss/debate, and convince/negotiate with internal/external parties
- Will have received structured professional sales training in a blue-chip environment, including having gained experience of a variety of sales methods – tried and tested tool kit: E.g. Miller Heiman
- Experience of working in highly competitive environments and constantly improving and delivering order intake margin and revenue
- Evidence of creative commercial deals, which have demonstrated affinity to the tailored requirements of the customer, whilst ensuring that requirements can be fulfilled without breaking the model