Oil & Gas Account Manager
FIRST POINT GROUP are recruiting for Oil & Gas Account manager
contract: 12 months extendable
Preferred local candidates due to the urgency of the client request.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct the sales activities in the Oil & Gas industry
- Develop and execute Strategic Business Plan for the team.
- Develop strategies to approach the untapped market opportunities
- Review the existing accounts with a view to current services
- On-going collaboration with Vertical Account Managers
- Grow revenue and protect existing revenue stream? Leverage key forums to enhance relationships
- Establish a responsive business relationship with clients & support the management in meeting client expectations
- Lead the team to ensure maximum achievement of sales revenue targets.?
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences as an account manager in the oil & gas industry?
- Specialist for the digital enterprise, oil field and pipeline preferred. Familiar with IT/IP or CT solution.
- Good market knowledge (customer, competitors, suppliers, overall environment)
- Knowledge of client/ partner management with cross-disciplinary experience in business strategy and account management knowledge.
- Knowledge in sales planning strategy and approach. Highly flexible with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to manage cross-functional interfaces Organizational skills (prioritize, plan, assign, delegate and control) Communication & interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuasion skills Presentation skills